Tutoring/Loss of credit needed for graduation

Tutoring – How do I get help?

1. Ask the teacher of that subject for help

2. Ask a friend who is doing well for help

3. Create a study group

4. Ask an adult/guardian for help

5. Get an adult tutor

6. Call surrounding educational organizations for tutoring

Loss of Credit
– I failed a course. What can I do about it?

***Talk to your counselor about the following options:

1. Summer school - Highly recommended!

2. Night School – usually done through Birmingham City in the Spring semester

3. Re-take the following school year

4. Online courses – only for the highly motivated (usually electives only)



Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.